Casa Systems, Inc., an award winning developer of solutions for the Cable, Wireless, and Broadband Industries, seeks to hire multiple Software Engineers to join its growing software development team based in Andover, MA.
Our software engineers are responsible for developing software in "C" and "JAVA" for embedded telecommunications systems on a Linux platform in the following areas of focus:
- Engineering Projects Manager (383)
- Principal Software Engineer - LTE & Wi-Fi Virtualization (575)
- Principal Software Engineer - Virtualization (477)
- Senior Software Engineer - Embedded Linux (533)
- Senior Software Engineer - Timing & Synchronization (576)
- Senior/Principal Software Engineer - WLAN/LTE (573)
- Software Engineer - Builds and Tools (596)
- Software Engineer – Data Path, Scheduler (366)
- Software Engineer - Device Driver (585)
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of fixed, mobile, optical, and Wi-Fi network solutions for ultra-broadband services, which require over 1 Gbps throuput today and will require 10Gbps or more within the next decade. We are focused on and passionate about enabling these services, regardless of access network type. We have defined a new category of software-centric Ultra Broadband network edge devices that allow cable and mobile service providers to intelligently and cost-effectively scale their networks to meet gigabit demands of today. Based on disruptive technolgoies to target the growing market opportunity in interactive digital video and broadband IP services, Casa Systems provides market-leading DOCSIS 3.1-enabled CCAP and CMTS products, universal EdgeQAM and intelligent video processing solutions for broadcase and unicast services, as well as MobileEdge small cell and managed WiFi solutions.