Global Accounts Payable Associate
Casa Systems, Inc. seeks to hire a Global Accounts Payable Associate to join it's growing Finance team in Andover, MA. The Global Accounts Payable Associate will impact the organization by working with the accounting and accounts payable team in order to correctly and accurately process accounts payable transactions and manage expense reporting and payment related systems and processes for our global operations. This position will also assist in the preparation and performance of account and payment reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process vendor invoices including, where applicable, the three way match of the invoice, purchase order and goods receipt in the Great Plains accounting system.
- Process Accounts Payable transactions for the Company’s International entities.
- Prepare “paperless” files of invoice and payment information.
- Review and process expense reports using the Concur expense report portal.
- Preparation and review of electronic funds transfers (“EFT”), wire transfers, and check run.
- Process global payments via check, electronic funds transfer (“EFT”), and/or wire transfer.
- Assist in the preparation and performance of weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reconciliations.
- Other special projects and accounts reconciliations as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- 1-3 years' of experience in accounting and/or accounts payables preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Adobe.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred.
- International business and foreign currency experience helpful.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively work in a faced paced, continuously changing environment.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize work.
- Willingness to implement and embrace technology and technological changes.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor, part of a team or an ad-hoc group.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable and self-motivated.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of fixed, mobile, optical and Wi-Fi network solutions for ultra-broadband services, which require over 1Gbps throughput today and will require 10Gbps or more within the next decade. We are focused on and passionate about enabling these services, regardless of access network type. We have defined a new category of software-centric Ultra Broadband network edge devices that allow cable and mobile service providers to intelligently and cost-effectively scale their networks to meet gigabit demands today. Based on disruptive technologies to target the growing market opportunity in interactive digital video and broadband IP services, Casa Systems provides market-leading, DOCSIS 3.1-enabled CCAP and CMTS products, universal EdgeQAM and intelligent video processing solutions for broadcast and unicast services, as well as MobileEdge small cell and managed WiFi solutions.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Honesty and Loyalty
- Passion, Dedication and Perseverance
- Innovation and Risk Taking
- Cooperation and Team Work
Casa Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V that values and encourages diversity.