.NET Web Developer
JP Software is an independent software consulting company located in Boston, MA. We provide software development services to the manufacturing industry using the latest tools and technologies.
We are looking for an experienced web developer to assist in the development of responsive web applications using the .NET environment.
This is a full-time (40+ hours per week) independent contract position starting immediately and you must be located in the New England area. The initial term is for 6 months with the opportunity for a long term extension. Competitive hourly compensation based qualifications and experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing ASP.NET website applications using C#
- 2+ years using SQL
- Experience with responsive web application development
- Object oriented design and development expertise
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Self-motivated individual with a positive work ethic
In this role you would have the ability to make a direct impact and be heavily involved in the development process. The development team works remotely, synchronizing throughout the day, so there is no commute!
If this sounds like a fit for you, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Submissions that do not contain all the items listed above will not be considered. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.