Analog IC Design Engineer
- Design analog IC building blocks, such as opamp, current source, bandgaps, LDOs, basic logic circuits, using Cadence/Mentor Graphic IC design systems.
- Simulate and understand IC circuits designed using Monte Carlo simulators and other similar tools.
- Lab test and debug IC product designed.
- Thorough understanding of electronic circuits
- Basic understanding of IC device structures and working principles
- Basic understanding of CMOS fabrication process, and its impact on IC performance, such as latch-ups
- Strong understanding of transistor level circuit design, such as opamp, current source, bandgap circuits, best to have hand-on Analog IC design from scratch
- Understand of system level requirements on the specs of sub level blocks is highly valuable, but not required.
- Familiar with IC design and layout design environment, e.g., Cadence or Mentor Graphics systems
- Strong desire to learn and grow in analog IC design area
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- BS degree in electrical engineering required, MS or PHD preferred.
About the Company:
- Bidirectional Display Inc. (BDI) is a circuit design house, aiming at developing a revolutionary image sensor panel (ISP) device that enables full-screen fingerprint sensing for next generation smartphones. We believe that BDI’s unique, patented technology is the only feasible solution for in-display optical fingerprint sensing presently known in the world. We are looking for fresh minds and eager hearts to join our world class team.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org