Part-time Senior Accountant
Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are seeking an experienced part-time senior accountant. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 year experiences in public accounting firms with at least bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred. Senior accountant should have strong skills in using Microsoft applications such as Excel etc., QuickBooks, and tax preparation software Profx. Candidate should also have solid verbal and writing communication skills, good organizational and analytical skills, and be able to work independently, follow through the assignments and ensure the completion of the engagements with good working attitude. We require the candidate can work full time during the busy tax season, part time after the busy season.
Detailed job description:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses.
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules.
- Experienced with Profx in the following areas: Preparation of Individual tax returns C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, Partnership, and multi-state entities.
- Minimizing tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations.
- Understand and document tax files theoretical and conceptual areas such as materiality and inter-relationships of accounts or applicable tax law, regulations, rulings, etc (tax ).
- Perform tax research in an assigned area or determine applicable tax law or alternatives in a given factual situation.
- Supervising accounting staffs.
Zhang CPA Group LLC, a fast-growing and dynamic CPA firm located in Lexington and Acton, Massachusetts. Our firm provides a full range of tax planning, international tax, business & individual tax preparation, tax and accounting researches, QuickBooks consulting, business advisory and financial planning services for multi-national corporations, mid-size and small businesses, entrepreneurs, as well as high net worth individuals etc. We are committed to service excellence, providing the highest quality of service through our dedicated team work. For more information, please visit http://www.zhangcpagroup.com/home.html . Our Main South Acton Office is accessible by MBTA North Station to Fitchburg Line.