Senior Embedded Software Engineer
This position is responsible for design and development of functional realization and or enhancements of Medical Device Software.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Embedded software system development.
- Embedded software system verification and validation.
- Document design input, design requirements, verification and validation results
- User interface design.
- Provide mentor/leadership for Junior software Engineer.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Five or more years of overall embedded software development experience
- Expertise in C/C++
- Experience in UI development
- Expertise in Embedded Software programming
- Experience in 8051 and arm MCU development
- Good knowledge of network/communication protocols
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle models
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work successfully in small teams as well as independently to meet project deadlines
- Chinese language (Mandarin) is a plus