Ant Bicycle is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
We are looking for a content editor to help us grow our brand. In this role, you will be writing, producing, and editing content for Ant Bicycle’s website and other media channels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop story and content ideas
- Write the blog post on a weekly basis
- Write the press release for bicycle launch
- Editing and organizing document for the commercial purpose
- Track, edit, and fact check all articles
- Maintain an editorial calendar
- Coordinate with the marketing and sales team to generate new content
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Experience in the publishing industry
- Excellent writing skills, language skills, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Skilled with proofreading, style, and copy editing
- Salary + Equity
- Public and media exposure on created works
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share
- Leadership experience
- Working directly with our core technology
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for outstanding personnel with entrepreneurship, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.