Ant Bicycle is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
As a part-time graphic designer, you are going to do freelance works according to the needs of marketing and our frontend system development. The freelance works also include a package of branding and style guide.
Responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Digital graphic design for website and mobile App
- Create visual appealing editorial style layouts combining typography and imagery for branded content native stories in collaboration with our marketer and frontend developer
- Create innovative website and mobile App designs
- Design print production: poster, brochure, t-shirt, swag package, etc.
- Social media graphics and innovative advertising for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, photography and typography
- Experience in creating branding package and style guide (please attach the sample or link to the works you ever created)
- Strong ability to self-manage
- About to deliver the assigned work on time
- Public and media Exposure of the work you created
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share