Ant Bicycle is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
As a market developer, you will be responsible for establishing relationships with organizations and government. The goal is to partner with each organizations and communities for bicycle launch. Your work will be critical to the success of Ant Bicycle’s business model.
Responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Visit and contact potential partners (company, school, apartment, etc.)
- Establish the bicycle launch partnership with different organizations
- Be responsible for ensuring Ant Bicycle success in each new market
- Coordinate with the team to organize key events and campaigns that are necessary for entering to the new market
- Be the representative and voice for the Ant Bicycle brand
- Having experience on sales/market development
- Must live near Boston
- Excellent communication skill
- Good at writing emails
- Good at presentation and public speaking
- Having skills on how to reach a business deal
- Must be smartphone savvy, understand how to use our app (antbicycle)
- Able to travel to different places for new market establishment
- Salary + Equity
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share
- Leadership experience
- Working directly on our core technology
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for outstanding personnel with entrepreneurship, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.