Ant Bicycle is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
The role of Ant Bicycle Mechanic is to ensure that our bicycles are in good shape for our users. You will be part of our mechanic team who will help us develop the better version of our bicycles. Your effort will greatly impact the rider experience and the overall success of Ant Bicycle.
Responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Maintain and repair bicycles on a consistent, recurring schedule
- Recruit local bicycle maintenance teams, train local bike technicians on repairing and assembling
- Communicate with bike manufacturers on any functional quality issues that may arise
- Collect and analyze bike reports from local markets and assist in finding solutions
- Experience in repairing and assembling bicycles
- Skills in hardware development
- Able to travel to different areas for bicycle maintenance
- Salary + Equity
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share
- Leadership experience
- Working directly on our core technology
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for outstanding personnel with entrepreneurship, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.