Ant Bicycle is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
As a frontend developer, you will be responsible for building, upgrading and expanding upon our mobile app and other web applications. You will be working the front lines to implement a user experience that will seamlessly translate Ant Bicycle’s brand and commitment to quality and customer care for both mobile and web.
Responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Design and develop frontend products
- Work on developing frontend and supporting backend integration for new applications
- Lead the frontend development of our mobile app
- Ensure all technology is running efficiently and built to scale
- Implement solutions for the product visuals and experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working in front-end development
- Experience in working with mapping technologies and geospatial data is preferred
- Salary + Equity
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share
- Leadership experience
- Working directly on our core technology
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for outstanding personnel with entrepreneurship, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.