Software developer full-stack
Ant Bicycle Inc is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
As a full-stack Software developer at Ant Bicycle, you will be coordinating with our technology team to develop the core technology that powers our fleet of connected bikes and makes them readily available to anyone looking to move around. We are planning to expand quickly from the state of Massachusetts to nationwide. You will do anything from developing backend systems that can process boatloads of requests from our devices that were installed on each bicycle and consumer-facing apps, to enhancing our suite of operational tools that enable our distributed team to deploy and maintain bikes efficiently.
- Develop bicycle management system and consumer database for company’s internal administrative control
- Solving technical issues from daily operation
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and respond to system failures
- Programming languages and frameworks that need to be connected with any changes on devices and applications
- Working cross-functionally with marketing and product/hardware engineers.
- Improve and upgrade our mobile app
- Degree in Computer science, or equivalent technical background
- 2+years experiences working in software development/programming
- Experience in developing mobile app and backstage system is proffered
- Fluency in at least one web framework, such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with relational databases
- Familiarity with AWS services like RDS, Redshift,S3,CloudWatch
- Experience in working with mapping technologies and geospatial data
- Experience in using front-end java script frameworks such as React.js
- Salary + Equity
- Competitive and outstanding working experience: as you grow with the company, you will be recognized as the pioneering expert in dockless bike share
- Leadership experience: you will be the chief of software department
- Working directly on our core technology.
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for outstanding personnel with entrepreneurship, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.