Ant Bicycle Inc is a dockless bike-sharing system that provides a key transportation to solve first and last mile commute. Each Bicycle is GPS tracked, users can use the Ant Bicycle App to find nearby bicycles and scan the QR code to unlock a bicycle. Our bicycles have a patented rear wheel GPS lock/alarm system, frame mounted front basket with a solar plate to charge the batteries, and a two-sided locking kickstand.
We have been approved in many cities and towns to place bicycles on the streets near or around existing bike racks. We need to expand and multiply the number of municipalities and staff in those locations.
The duty of a regional manager will include but not limit to:
- Develop and maintain the shared bicycles within an assigned district.
- Coordinate with different communities for the daily operation.
- Ensure execution of operational standards, including compliance with established Organization policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Moving bicycles to needed areas when necessary.
- Monitor daily bicycle usage and respond to customer service request in time.
- Living in the city or town that Ant Bicycle is allowed to be located.
- Excellent communication skills (writing emails, making phone calls)
- Experience of leading a team, mentoring, and coaching others
- Able to ride, and maintain the Ant Bicycle (after a short training).
- Willing to move bikes from one location to another.
- Must be physically fit to ride, lift, and move bikes as needed.
- Able to read city street map directions from GPS, or paper map.
- Must be smartphone savvy, understand how to use our app (antbicycle.com)
- Must be able to adjust and adapt to inclement weather.
Along with these qualities listed above, Ant Bicycle is looking for part-time entrepreneurs, willing to manage a territory. With any start-up company, a manager does anything that is needed to move the company forward.