Associate Network Engineer – Techical Support
An immediate opportunity exists for an Associate Network Engineer who will become an expert of NetBrain’s state-of-the-art technology and will help to train our customers to become one as well.
The Associate Network Engineer will be working with many different customers and gain exposure to various types of networks, and will continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies from NetBrain and other industry leaders.
- Train customer engineers to leverage NetBrain’s technology to automate various tasks in network operations, including documentation automation, compliance automation, troubleshooting automation and change automation
- Function as a technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert for product development by participating in the Technical Advisory meetings and providing product feature improvement requests based on customer feedback
- Drive online customer support meeting to troubleshoot customer's network and/or software issue
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- A passion for network engineering and network troubleshooting
- Hands on experience working with network fundamentals – routing & switching
- Ability to perform training and public speaking in a customer care capacity
- CCNA Certification or equivalent Cisco experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills