The ideal candidate should have 3-5 year experiences in public accounting firms with at least bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred. Senior accountant should have strong skills in using Microsoft applications such as Excel etc., QuickBooks, and tax preparation software Profx. Candidate should also have solid verbal and writing communication skills, good organizational and analytical skills, and be able to work independently, follow through the assignments and ensure the completion of the engagements with good working attitude.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Majoring in Accounting or Taxation.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Cumulative business GPA of 3.0 or higher, GPA to be stated on resume.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn and apply the tax and accounting knowledge.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks and be proactive.
- Must have a good organization skill.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point, QuickBooks and Tax preparation software skills preferred.